Saturday, May 8, 2010

Apolo Ohno's 8Zone, Wellness Spa in a Bottle


With the exception of the occasional indulgence in licorice whips and peppermint patties, I'm generally good to my body. I make conscious choices in what I eat and drink, often engage in outdoor activities, and maintain an upbeat outlook on life - all which contribute to my health and well being.

Having said that, I have to add that I don't normally take vitamins or supplements to enhance my health. Why? Because I like knowing where my body stands without any "help," and I try to fulfill my nutritional needs through a well-balanced diet.

Now, I've come across a product called 8zone and have been raving about it simply because of the fact that it has provided me with positive results.  I compare it to a total wellness spa in a bottle (actually, three bottles).

8zone, a supplement line developed to promote weight loss, strength, focus and energy, was founded by eight-time Olympic Champion Apolo Ohno.  It is unlike other products endorsed by high-profile personalities that have just slapped their names on the labels.

After doing some research, it's clear that this product is true to Ohno's heart.  Ohno collaborated with his trainer John Schaeffer, a renowned elite athlete trainer and nutrition/conditioning expert.  Through careful research and development, the duo has delivered an effective product that is changing people's lives.  Not only suited for athletes, 8zone is geared for busy moms, business professionals, health nuts ... anyone who cares to take their health seriously.


8zone is based on the idea that nourishing the body with the right ingredients, delivered at the right times, provides optimum benefits for a healthier lifestyle. Combined with a nutritious diet, regular exercise and rest, the typical result is weight loss, strength, focus and energy.

Personally, my small frame didn't need to loose anymore pounds; I was more interested in boosting my energy.  I took advantage of 8zone's one-month risk-free trial.  As a magazine writer, I needed to try it first-hand before I could write about it.   In just one week (or less) 8zone provided the energy and focus that helped me to start a regular exercise program and stick to it.  So, not only have I shaved off a few pounds, I've also become physically fit, which is more important in the big picture of things, right?

8zone also increased my productivity at work and promoted a healthy, positive mindset. Additionally, as a busy parent, I'm challenged by our two boys that need undivided attention. 8zone has helped me find a balance to stay in calm control and even make light of the things that used to bother me.

Needless to say, 8zone has made an impact in my life, and that new energy has radiated to positively affect my circle of family and friends.

In another post, I'll share more details about 8zone's three zones.

No comments: